Today we made it official! Kitty Mraz is now my Kitty Mraz! I am so happy I was able to save her from her shelter life and make her my new kitty. She is such a sweetheart and I am growing to adore her more and more each day. I found her when Jenny called me and told me CAWS (Community Animal Welfare Society) the rescue group she works with was trying to save a bunch of cats that were going to be put down and the WVC animal shelter,(which by the way is the WORST shelter in Utah.) and if I would consider fostering one. Since I had just lost Phebee days earlier I was very reluctant, but Jenny convinced me to look at the website and foster one just for a few days. Well that's when I saw this little bundle of fur. Then called "Tracie"

Shes been with us ever since.

She looks much healthier now, she has gained a little weight and her fur is shiny and now her eyes sparkle. She loves to eat her kitten food. She gets along well with all the other cats but she is especially fond of Carrie.
PLEASE GIVE A WARM WELCOME TO: KITTY MRAZ
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment