Monday, May 09, 2011

Heaven Sent A Hurricane

Hey Kid. Happy 29th Birthday. I miss you every single day. Hope you are finally happy wherever you are.


The Light

In the morning it comes
Heaven sent a hurricane
Not a trace of the sun
But I don't even run from rain

Beating out of my chest
Heart is holding on to you
From the moment I knew
From the moment I knew

You were the air in my breath
Filling up my love soaked lungs
Such a beautiful mess
Intertwined and overrun

Nothing better than this
Ooh, and then the storm can come
You feels just like the sun
Just like the sun

And if you say, "Be alright"
I'm gonna trust you, babe
I'm gonna look in your eyes
And if you say, "Be alright"
I'll follow you into the light
- Sara Bareilles,

1 comment:

lavitadajessica said...

I am quite certain that he is looking down on you and smiling. I know he is with you often Heidi.... I wish he was still here.