Sunday, May 08, 2011

Its Been Awhile

Okay, Okay. I admit it. I've been a bit of a homebody lately. Well, yesterday I finally rallied. I don't know if it was the warm weather or what but I left the house and went to... wait for it... A bar! Life shattering news I know. Mayra, Allison, and I met up with Chops, and a friend I haven't seen in FOREVER Kenny! We spent the night at Gracie's catching up and joking around. I guess its a good thing I finally ventured out!

Please note the kid in the back. He's super shocked at something.


Kenny!
At home the shirt felt like a good choice. In all the pics, it looks like my clothes don't fit. Outfit fail.
This was right after a large and in charge Mexican gangsta' rapped to us. Please note: This is not the way to our hearts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great with your haircolor! Love the deep brown!

Anonymous said...

Like, surrsly - this is definitely the color for you! You look gorgeous!! I just had to say it again:)