Friday, May 20, 2011

Obsessions

Hi.
I am OBSESSED with the dress from Rachel Roy's line for Macy's. This pic does not do it justice. It so cute. I'm so obsessed, I forked over the dough and bought it yesterday. Don't judge I needed a cute Birthday dress. Sometimes a girl deserves something nice!

I want pale pink jeans. I want! I want! I've seen them in every magazine, But it was this shot of Cameron Diaz that sold me. I have a khaki blazer I have a white burnout tee. I just need the damn pants. Thus far I cannot find a pair in SLC. The search continues...
These Stem v necks from Nordys are fantastic. So soft, and long in the back! They fit like a dream! Love Love LOVE!!


This oh so adorable $128 L.A.M.B. Bag hangs out on a display right next to my department at Nordys. And everyday it shouts: "Buy me Heidi! Buy me!" So far I've resisted. I don't know how much longer I can hold out.

No comments: