Sunday, January 08, 2006

Happy New Year!! Part 2

So, because our dear Barb could not be with us on the actual New Year ( She had the flu) She decided we should all go out last night. We did.


This photo was taken right after Brian dumped his drink all over Nat's $400 camera,luckly the camera is OK.
Two of the most fabulous people I know Meredith and Doug!
Me and Brian
Brian and I reacting to the this obnoxious girl who keep getting on the piano and acting like a hip hop dancer. It was not pretty.
Meredith and Barb are such good friends.

Sometimes people get a hold of your camera and take photos of themselves. The following is what occurs when this happens:



Barb was a dancing queen! Everybody loves a good jig!
Nat and Mary Anne in their best attempt to be devilish.
By the end we were getting sleepy...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heidels you look extra skinny. Are you healfy? Secondly, I demand photos of New Years festivities! Post them! Thirdly, they say you are only as bored as you are boring. These days I am the boringest person I know. Also I miss ArtTix. Not working there, really, but I miss the folks. I MISS you folks!

ok.
m

Heidi said...

Em- Scroll down. New Years pics are there....

Anonymous said...

ok i am retarded. sorry!