Ok, So, These photos are in no order. ( Really, who has time for that?) But here they are!!

Barb and David Krumholtz. He is in "The Santa Clause" Barb loves him.

Me, Aisha Tyler, and the wall we popped out from behind to talk to her. She is very pretty/tall in real life. I told her she was awesome on F*R*I*E*N*D*S. She said "Thank you Honey" I like her she is funny.

Me with Jerry Penacoli. He is a reporter on the TV show "Extra". We are old Sundance friends. We go way back.

Julie from "The Real World". (She told me a "Gauntlet" finale secret!) She was at Sundance because she was reporting for MTV Canada.

Me and Jason Isaacs. He is in "Friends With Money" and also "Harry Potter". He is British. He uses the word Rubbish. I enjoy this fact. He is also very nice.

Robert Downy Jr and his wife. As you can see, they are very busy...

Me and my super hot new boyfriend with the most beautiful eyes ever, Adrian Grenier. Please note the squirrel climbing out of his beautiful hair and on to my head. I don't watch his show, but I might need to start....

Me and Mereidth with our wait list line numbers after I had been waiting 8 hours. We did not get in. Forcing me to refer to Sundance that night as Sketchdance or Suckdance. I began calling it Sundance again the next morning when I met Jen, and my faith was once again restored in my favorite holiday.

In this photo if you look very carefully you can see William H Macy and Aaron Eckhart. Its hard, but believe me they are there. They were doing an interview for "The Insider"

Me and Scott Cann my other new boyfriend, who I never thought was hot until I saw this photo. I think we look a bit like old friends. That or brother and sister. Ewe. That's gross. He took this photo. I think that's swell. He was very excited. He said "Here, Let me do it" His dad is James Cann. Claw said he looks Smokin' also if you look carefully, you can see, that he is in fact, smoking. Brian is very much in love with him.

Me and Anthony at his condo after his show. He is a very, very, as Nat put it talented/patient man.
1 comment:
Ah. It looks like your 2nd boyfriend (or Sonny Corleone Jr., as I like to call him) has wrapped a scarf all the way up his neck to prop his head up. But it isn't working, so he's leaning his head against yours for support.
He hearts you.
Post a Comment