So today was Sundance Day Two, and it went a lot better than day one. It started with the "Friends With Money" premiere which was totally awesome! Than after the Q&A I got my picture taken with Jennifer!!! Horay for me! Noone else got a pic. In a theatre of over 1,000 people I got the only picture. I thought I was going to die. The next few hours were uneventful for the most part until some nice lady let us into the Starbucks Lounge for a concert. (Mind you we had no idea what the concert was) Turns out it was Joan Osbourn! And she was awesome she has a really good voice. So some pics from the concert are below:


PS More, better pics will be put up when I get them developed.
PPS Hollywood count day two:
(in order)
1-Jennifer Aniston*
2-Joan Cusack
3-Scott Cann
4-Greg Germann(The guy from Ally McBeal)
5-Jason Issacs
6-Simon Mcburney
7-Julie form the Real World
8-Joan Osbourn
9-Jim Shea*
10-Diego Luna
11-Gael Garcia Bernal*
12-Jason from Laguna Beach
*Denotes peole I got my pic taken with.
I feel like I'm forgetting someone, but I don't know who so... If I figure it out, I'll add it later.
2 comments:
Like I said last night, you're a lucky cookie.
You forgot another celebrity you got your picture taken with:
Brian Bahr
Post a Comment