Ok so 2005 pretty much sucked. Seriously. Wisdom Teeth, Knee surgery, Cat dying, Jen and Brad divorcing, and other things I feel no need to mention. Except for a few things Green Day concert, RENT movie, REAL, Park City on my B-day etc... but we are only a month in to 2006 and so far its way better than 2005! (Maybe because its the year of the dog. That's my year!)In the past few weeks I've got a decent photo with Jen, Hung out with Anthony again, reconnected with some old friends, blah, blah, etc.... Another reason why 2006 is awesome (like a possum!) is my new favorite singer James Blunt is coming hooray!!! His CD is so good. I love it very much everyone should buy it. The End. Love Heidi.

Besides the fact he is totally adorable, He is also really good. Seriously. His songs are awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment