Sunday, January 22, 2006

Sundance Day 4

Today was not nearly as eventful as yesterday. Partly because I spent a lot of time waiting in line today,lots of the celebs always leave on Sunday and Saturday is always the biggest day. I did however see James Van Der Beek walking down main street. That and Meredith and I had Coffee with Gael Garcia Bernal and by "had coffee with" I mean we sat two tables away from him. But whatever he was totally into us.
Here are some pics!
Often during Sundance they will bring big name clubs from other cities and set up miniature versions in Park City. Here is an example: The Marquee club (normally in NY/LA)
there is also a W Lounge. (normally in Vegas)


Barb and Meredith as we wait in line to get into "Half Nelson"


Jayleane as we wait for 3 hours in an attempt to get tics to Gael Garcia Bernal's movie "The Science of Sleep" we did not get in. :(

No comments: