"I'm just trying to glue the Chanel back on my sunglasses."
Monday, October 13, 2008
Casino Night!
Soccer Unites Utah had a great fundraiser this weekend to help raise money for Marcia Williams. It was casino night and it was a blast! My girls and I got all dressed up and headed down the Salt Palace where the place was all decked out. We were best at Blackjack. We even made about $100 dollars. We did however to awful at craps. The night including dinner, a live auction, and all sorts of casino fun. Lots of prizes where givin away too. We traded in all our raffle tics and tried to win some of the geat prizes. We even convinced some of our dudes to toss some tics in for us too. Alas, Hiba and I won nothing. But Mayra did win a few fabulous prizes. She even won a special Twilight movie package at the live auction for $600. After the event we headed over to a suite at the Marriott where we ate, drank and were all around merry. The event was so fun, I only hope they do it next year too!
No comments:
Post a Comment