Tuesday, October 07, 2008

New Phone!


I went out and got a new phone last night the LG "Shine". You might Know it as the the phone from the commerical with Brody Jenner & Lauren Conrad.

Yes this is the whole reason why I wanted this phone. Well that and and fact its just so shiny. Now, let me tell you i am aware that this is not the actual phone that Lauren & Brody use. Every Hills watcher knows that Lauren has a Blackberry & Brody has an IPhone. But if its good enough for them to sell it, Its good enough for me to buy. This may or may not be why I buy Smart Water too.
After the old phone took a swim into my iced tea and seized to function. I was forced to get a new phone. And let me tell you, Its lovely.

No comments: