
Hola team. Well as you all may or may not know, I have an undying love for a
Mr. Jason Mraz. I think he is awesomely talented. I only wish I would of listened to Brain when he tried to convince me of his awesomeness sooner. Well Jason finally decided to make a stop in Utah so of course I bought a ticket the moment they went on sale. This is a terribly long story, so I am going to try & shorten it up a bit.
Here goes....
-When I bought said tic they swore up & down in was general admission
-The Jason Mraz website also stated floor seats were general admission
-Fast forward to day of concert....
-I leave work early so Hiba & I can be the first two in the e center so we can
stand so close he can spit/sweat on me when he sings.
-We are in fact the first two people in the e center.
-We get down to the floor & they inform us we are on the second to last
row to the far right.
-Unacceptable!!!
- I go to box office and tell ticket girl to get manager.
-After fighting with first manager girl for like 10 mins, I tell her to
get someone higher up.
-She gets second manager girl
-I realize I know second manager girl because she used to work at Salt Lake County with the ArtTix
-She turns out to be completely useless and incredibly condescending.
-I tell her I worked in ticketing for 5 years and not to feed me crap.
-She remains useless.
-I say "Get me someone who works for Jason Mraz"
-She says "I'm not going to do that"
-I say "Yes, you are. Get me someone that works for Jason Mraz.
-Attractive Jason Mraz tour manager Matt arrives.
-I panic a bit, for he is cute.
-I speak nicely to him & flirt maybe a teeny amount.
-He checks my tics and tells me he will grab me after the show to say a "quick hi" to Jason.
-Awesome show happens.
-I want to have Jason's babies even more now then I did pre-show.
-Matt comes and gets us.
We walk into a room with us and 5 slutty blond girls
-We sit backstage & talk to the band for like 20 mins
-Jason arrives!
-I can't breath/speak
-He makes his way around the room saying hello to everyone
-OMG hes standing in front of me
-He introduces him self and is very polite.
-I stand with my arm around him for like 3 mins because Hiba can't
get the camera to work
-We take pics
-I love him
-We chat about how awesome Obama is.
-I love him more
-He is so excited for the election
-My heart is exploding with love
-He chats with everyone
-He takes funny pics
-Adorable!!
-He signs stuff for everyone including a set list for me
-Slutty Blond girls embarrass them selves numerous times.
-I note he has "Pronoia" written on his arm I touch his arm and ask
him what that means.
-His skin is very soft. He is clearly gay, but fuck it, I love him we
will make it work.
-Slutty blond girl interrupts his explanation of pronoia.
-He answers her then finishes story for us
-The story is lovely just like him.
-Something about the universe bringing you things.
-We hand out for awhile longer like 45 mins then he leaves.
-I love him
-OK maybe that was still long but I don't care I love him!

When he sang this song at this part he put up these Obama pics
"Try to picture the man
To always have an open hand
See him as a giving tree
See him as matter
Matter fact he's not a beast
No not the devil either
Always a good deed doer
And it's laughter that we're makin after all"

8 comments:
He is adorable. Clearly you should be in love with him. I am.
I can totally see how this is meant to be! I nominate you as the cutest couple ever.
Great story - and very well told. The bullet points are a brilliant way to shorten a long story! Congrats, baby! You two deserve each other! :)
And you should check this out. Watch the video called "It's a Lovely Day," where Jason improvises a song to accompany a homeless woman on the street.
I love your story.
And yes, J.Mraz is gay.
He is my lovah.
Yes, Heidi, I have taken a lovah.
OMG Amazing!
So... what did pronoia mean???
Hot Couple!
Pronoia is like the opposite of Paranoia. As oppessed to thinking the universe is out to get you, You should belive the universe is trying to give you amazing things, you just have to let it.
BTW, Jason explained it way better then I did.
Post a Comment