So one of my fave besties from high school came back to visit the SLC and I had the great pleasure of attending brunch with her. It was so great to catch up. Afterwords I even got to met the little man in her life Beck. How cute is he!!!

Here is Ramsey & me at her parents house. I spent so much time there in high School! You have no idea. :)

This is little baby Beck. He likes to put bananas in his hair and does not like when people/dinosaurs growl at him.

Remember when I met this dude playing captain Kirk in the new Star Trek movie? His name is Chris Pine. If you forgot here is our pic. Swoon.

How dreamy is he?! I'm pretty sure he should be my new boyfriend. Yum
1 comment:
HURRAY! I GOT MY OWN VERY OWN POST! :) I had so much fun with you!! And I'm glad that our pictures turned out. I hate when you visit someone once a year and you end up with a crappy photo.
So, I came home last night only to find out that my vet who was boarding my dog lost her!! I've been crying all night. Once my dog is found or my life goes back to normal without her I will update my blog as well.
ps. I still think you should think about vacationing in Houston. :)
Post a Comment