Thursday, October 02, 2008

Wait a minute sister...

So Hiba & I headed out to the Gavin Degraw/Charlotte Sometimes concert last Saturday, and we had ourselves quite the time. I did how every not enjoy the 19 year old morman couple who choose to grind dance next to me the entire concert. The dude had very unmoisturised elbows and I did not enjoy when they touched me. His elbows were grossly rough. There were also quite a few girls who think Gavin Degraw is the sexiest thing ever, and I did not enjoy them trying to push me out of my second row position just so they could grasp onto and not let go of his hand.



We met the band Charlotte Sometimes and the lead singer was super nice. With talked about "The Hills" with her for like 10 mins. (because its the best show ever...)
Please not how the dude behind me looks like Uncle Jesse from Full House. Awesome.
Then we met Gavin he was nice and well, a bit weird. My convo with him went like this:
(Please note he has a very deep south accent...)
ME-"Hi, could we talk a picture with you?"
GD-"Sure, whats your name?"
ME-"Heidi"
GD "I'm Gavin, nice to meet you."
ME-"Nice to meet you"(while thinking, yeah, no shit you're Gavin)
GD-"Hold me close" (yes you read that right)
ME-Nervous laugh
Then Gavin Degraw grabbed mine and Hiba's ass.
GD-"Thank you"
ME-"Thanks so much drive safely."
GD-"Thank you Baby!"

So whats Deep South for awkward?

2 comments:

Ramsey said...

LOL! Okay, here's my brutal honesty... I seriously had to google Gavin McGraw to even know who he is. He sings the One Tree Hill beginning song which makes me laugh. You should have grabbed his ass right back then winked. That's called Deep South classy. :)

Ramsey said...

PS. It's brutal honesty because it shows how lame I am. Not because you like him or anything. :)