Monday, February 23, 2009

Fave Oscar Looks

My Top 5 fave Oscar looks:


#5 TARAJI P. HENSON
In Roberto Cavalli

I'll be perfectly honest, when they showed this chick walking down the red carpet, I may have said a "Who the hell is that" But I'm sure my "Who the hell is that" was followed by an "Ohhh I like that dress!" I love the layering and fabric of the dress, it looks so soft and elegant. The train is lovely, it flows great with the shape of the dress. It fits her body perfectly. The color is fab on her. I also like the necklace it's dramatic but not over the top. I love the pop of color her clutch adds.


#4 SARAH JESSICA PARKER
In Dior haute couture

I loved this gown. I thought she looked like a Cinderella on her way to the ball. Loved the belt, loved her hair, loved the bead work, and thought her boobs looked fantastic. The fullness of her hair totally added to the fairy tale look. The dress it gorgeous and so fun. I very much enjoyed it fluffiness. Very SJP. Now if she could just ditch her homo of a hubby...


#3 MILEY CYRUS
In Zuhair Murad

I thought Miley looked absolutely adorable. Her hair color looked amazing, and the dress was totally cute and very age appropriate. I loved the Ivory/pink color and the beading was beautiful. The belt was another charming touch. It was such a fun dress! She looked like a mermaid princess, but in a really good way.


#2 Jennifer Aniston
In I have absolutely no idea because I can't find it anywhere...

I looked on every website my computer would let me, and could not find full length decent picture of Jen's dress and hair, because you see, in every picture John Mayer is stuck to her like glue holding on to all the press he can get apparently. Now, I know I'm a little biased, but I thought my girl looked awesome! I was completely in love with her hair. it was nice to see someone not wearing their hair in a messy side bun with their bangs in their face. I especially liked the braid. Cute!!! The dress looked phenomenal on her. It was sparkly and totally stunning. Alot of the celebs sported bead work this year, but this dress had to be one of the most intricately beaded ones. Amazing. I loved her make up too. She looked absolutely beautiful.


#1 NATALIE PORTMAN
In Rodarte

And my number one face look? Miss Natalie. I think her dress is absolutely gorgeous. I loved the color, the fit, everything. It was nice to see someone wear a bright color with white, being such a big base color this year. She looked pretty and her Jewelry was classic and simple. Her hair looked so clean and classy pulled up away from her face like that. The gown fit her tiny frame perfectly. I loved the subtle bead work on the bust as well. It was so flowy, fun and just pretty, Fabulous! If I owned that dress I would wear it everywhere.

No comments: