Friday, February 20, 2009

Oldies But Goodies part 2

Scottie Caan!
Scott Caan was one of my fave Sundance meets. He was so nice! He took the pic holding the camera out. I remember we stood in the snow and chatted for a few mins. It was 2006 he was there because "Friends With Money" was premiering.

In September of 2005 Jenny and I went to the Greenday concert at the Delta Center. To this day I consider that concert one of the best I've ever been to. The tickets were only twenty dollars. Afterword we tried to hop the fence to get closer to the band, of course did not work...

I found this pic on Em's facebook. It was taken at Sundance 06 by someone for wire image while we were waiting for the Anthony Rapp concert to start. I love it because you can see the whole group, and I look like I'm really entertained by what Brian is saying.

Derek and I at the tix back in 05! I think that we were at the Rose.I remember Derek and I both loved this photo because we thought we looked hot.

This pic was taken the last time I went to San Fran. I went with my mom to see Idina in Wicked. It was a trillion degrees. It was some sort of crazy heat wave. We went on the MUNI because it was air conditioned and just kept riding until we got to the end of the line. We it ended we were at the beach! I found a sand dollar.

More on Monday...

No comments: