It was quite the experience. I found all sorts of things that made me reminisce. Even messages from old loves. Ah the memories. I even found out that Em has been on friendster fairly recently... anywoo, I decided to steal some pics, and put them up for your viewing enjoyment.
Trixi & I at the Gateway! This pic was taken one Saturday way back when Kevin & Trixi were doing so fundraiser thing back in 05 I think... It was for wind power, and I went to visit there fundraiser table. I remember loving this pic so much when we first took it! I still do.

See! I always loved Bunnies! This was taken at my friend Erin's house years ago. I used to love to chase her bunny Thor everywhere. This was taken when I still worked at Body Shop, and Erin was still married. Very old school. Back in 2005 I belive.

OK, How cute are me and Brian? Cutepointfivedotcom! As Brian used to say in the old days. This pic was snapped at a karaoke night at the tav back in the 2006.

This was the first photo I put up on facebook. I had no idea how to do that sort of thing, so Ryan took my pic in his yard leaning against Nariman's car then put it up. It had to be like 2004. How cool is my Mrs. Affleck shirt by the way?

The bouquet toss from Mary Anne and Connors Wedding! Oct 2006!
I like how Em is going for it whilst trying not to step on people, and Brian is just there, doing his own thing like the ghost boy thing in "Three Men and a Little Baby."

PS This best thing I found on Friendster? This comment from Moody:
"Heidi is so fucking competitive. Oh my god Heidi. It's just a fucking game. For fun! Jeez "
It absolutely warmed my entire heart.
More to come tommrow...
2 comments:
Wow. To be honest, I'd forgotten I even had a friendster account, even though yes, I was on there recently. Oh, how the mind goes...
Can't wait to see which photos you chose for tomorrow. -Em
Fun....holy memories...-Trix
Post a Comment