Wednesday, February 11, 2009

They have finally arrived


OK Utah its time to face the music. After much warning/predicted from the experts the Africanized Honey Bee aka the Killer bees, have at long last arrived in the Beehive state! YIKES! Turns out yesterday they announced that the found some down in Southern Utah! There is a big press conference about the issue today to discuss this. Scary! I feel they won't do to well up in the SLC though because of our harsh winters. Bees don't like snow. So I guess I will have to give it to the snow. Snow wins this round.

In other news, I headed out to the Gateway movies this last Sunday to check out my girl Jens now movie "He's just not that into you" and I loved it! So cute! The only part I didn't like was really any scene with Scarlett HoHansen (Is that's what you call her Brian?) Anywoo, Jen, Jen, Gin, and Drew were all adorable, the story was funny and sweet, and they wore alot of cute clothes, so that's always a plus. Also, I feel its been awhile since Mr Affleck has been in a film, and it was good to see his face again too. So if you are a gay or a gal, I suggest heading out to see this show.


PS I am totally digging the cute plaid button up thing, not L-LO style where you look like you are still into the Seattle Grunge scene, but more classic button up style.

3 comments:

lavitadajessica said...

I'm glad to hear that you liked it. I've been wanting to see it. I wish I could see it with my girls! Especially since I've preached the truths of this book so many times.

Iknowaboutpopular said...

Dearest,

This was one of the most gawd awful pieces of crap I've ever had the displeasure of sitting through. I actually threw up in my popcorn when he said, "yeah but you're my exception" And at the end with the thing and the cargo pants... seriously. Speaking of cargo pants, Ben Whofleck couldn't act his way out of one of those leg pockets.

Love, Jeremiah

Foster Farm said...

Ok 2 things.
A. You will love this show! and
2. So I am not moving to St. Gorge now.