
Here is me and Brian on Halloween 2005 in our Rent costumes! We were by far the best Mimi and Angels ever. Way better then Ross's tranny Gloria Estefan mess of a Mimi costume.

New Years 05/06 I wanna say. I had knee surgery a week before and going out was probably the WORST idea ever. Anywhoo, Jayleane me and someone else, Em or Barbara maybe? (Give me a break I was taking Lortab for the pain...) Went to some random party in the Aves. I remember being terrified the whole time that someone would knock me down, because I was still on crutches. Anywoo, we found David Fetzer (pictured above) who, by the way I took to Jr Prom my sophomore year, and he kissed us all at midnight.

Meredith, Derek & I at Em Mechams goodbye party. Do I remember where she was going? Nope not at all. I do remember it was a Sunday, we played Twister, It was to hot for the fake Uggs I was wearing, and Emily totally mangled her ankle while busting a move on the dance floor.

Me & Brian playing America's Next Top Model, I have no idea when or where this pic was taken. Its so old school. I totes luv it. I remember this was my profile pic forever.

Another Tix photo! This is way old school! Before Megan went or her mission to Spain. I remember I wasn't working this day. I must of come in to pick up a paycheck or something. I love my little Pommie! Look how cute and blond she is! (Now she a brunette!) I think she was on an actual call.
5 comments:
YOUR HAIR IN PHOTO 2!
PLEASE TELL ME ITS REAL
Haha those are some goodies. I love the pics. We had some good times at the Tix.
...i really hate that picture of me...
But I'm still happy to be part of one of your favorite photos! :)
The hair in photo two sadly was not mine. It was a childrens Barbie Princess wig from Target.
Heidi, 'twas I who went to the New Years Eve Party. Mystery solved!
-Em
Post a Comment