
I have enjoyed watching the leaves change and I got myself a pair of cute boots for my fall wardrobe. They look like this:
I adore them.
I leave for Denver this weekend for the final REAL game of the regular season so that's sure to be fun. I can't belive this season is almost done! Only trouble is, I have a cold! I went on a date Monday night and I have been a sniffly sneezy mess since half way through dinner. Oye Vie.
In other news my REAL boys rallied for a major win last night and of course I am very proud. Speical shout to my tiny little pal Paulo Jr for making two goals. 
I have a huge midterm this week and I feel super nervous. I've been studying a lot, but I still feel totally lost.
Things are crazy busy, but I'm doing my best to keep up. I am exciting for my trip because I actually get three days off in a row! Wahoo! I hope you all are have a beautiful fall and have had some spare time to notice the beautiful fall leaves.
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Fall For You...
Well friends and neighbors, It looks/feels like fall is here. The leaves are changing and the air has a bit of a nip to it. I am actually enjoying fall this year. (Maybe because we are actually having it this year and not jumping straight to winter...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment