Thursday, October 21, 2010

Happy Talk

I'm following Ramsey's lead a listing a few things that make me happy. Here goes...

1-Soft Kitty Warm Kitty .Nothing brings me more joy then laying in bed and having my sweet little Phebee Kitty nudge me to get under the covers so she can curl up next to me and purr. Bliss.

2-Time spent with my Fraggle. Whenever I'm with little Rowan I feel so much joy. I love feeding him, singing him rap songs, letting him hold my finger, helping him attempt to walk, whatever. Its all great.

3-Reading a new magazine. There is such a joyus feeling I get when one of ten magazines I subscribe to arrives in the mail and I know I have time to sit down and engulf it word for word.

4- Ben and Jerry's Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. 'Nuff said.

5-RSL. This stupid soccer team had equaled some of the best moments, greatest friends, and biggest smiles I've ever had. (Remember that time we won 2009 MLS cup? Still awesome to say that...)
6-Laughing. Especially with those you love. Laughing at Chelsea Handler with Allison. Laughing at the girls on Teen Mom with Ramsey. Laughing at Diego and Carrie. Laughing at douchie celebs with Pinky. Laughing at Brian's Glee Caps. Is there anything better then laughing?

1 comment:

Ramsey said...

Awesome list! I agree, there is nothing better than laughing. Have fun in Denver!