-These peeps convinced us to go for a rickshaw ride.
-We feared for our lives on said $20 rickshaw ride.
-We ate breakfast at Panera. It was only so-so.
-We played in some trash at the Denver Museum of Art before the AWESOME king Tut exhibit. It was totally amazing. While we spent $30 enjoying beautiful art, our friend Mitch spent $130 on alcohol. (This is foreshadowing)
-Mayra made me take her pic in front of a baseball stadium. (baseball sucks.) This is right before things went terribly awry...
-Mitch got wasted the barfed in a parking lot.
Mitch passed out in our car the woke up and barfed again. ALL OVER THE RENTAL CAR. -This is why you don't ever get a 2 door car.
-We were 30 mins late to the game. I.was.not.pleased. I do not have pics of this because I was to busy screaming at Mitch, cleaning up puke with baby wipes, and trying not to cry, to photograph it.
-We get to game and RSL is losing. We saw a squirrel in the stadium. I was scared for squirrel's safety.
-RSL tied it in the last 5 minutes!
-Nat took pics with fans.
-Mayra and I were pleased...
...Untill Mitch wanted to take his shirt of to celebrate and Mayra wanted to kill him. We had, had more then enough at this point.
-Mitch took a pic with the enemy. Because the enemy encouged him to take his shirt off, while Mayra tried to keep it on him.
-We said goodbye to our hotel.
-We said goodbye to the amazing view of the freeway, home depot, strip mall, and nothingness behind it.
-We had a 3 hour delay at the airport.
-We had the worst flight ever. I thought we were going to die. It was like a roller coaster.
-We somehow made it home alive! (we looked to awful for pics at this point)
~FIN~
No comments:
Post a Comment