Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Are you there sleep? Its me Heidi.

OK I am aware I totally never have anything exciting to say but whatever. My life is so crazed all I do is wake up, go to wk/school visit Fraggle, go to Real games and somehow try to sleep and eat at some point in the day. So needless to say the highlight of last week was having lunch with this little guy. :) I had to post the picture because He is not looking totally disconcerned in it. He smiles. I swear. All the time. He just won't let me capture it on film.

Rowan likes to think he can walk even though he doesn't crawl yet. He can't be stopped!

He is a big fan of water. So we spent some good times playing in the fountains.

Things are so crazy right now I wish there was some sort of button I could push so I could just pause my life and take a break. If I am not at one place I'm supposed to be, I'm driving to the next place I'm supposed to be at. I'm totally and completely exhausted. I seriously don't have time for anything. I only have time to make calls when I'm driving. And sometimes driving is the only time I have to myself so the idea of speaking to someone else kills me. I should not have taken on so much. 3 classes on top of everything is to much. I used to love yoga but not I dread Wednesday because I am forced to do it for 2 hours straight. Wednesday is honestly the worst day of the week ever. People keep telling me I can't be that busy. No? here's my schedule:
MON: 9-2 Wk at SD 3-7 wk at FT
TUES: 10-12 class 12-2:30 SD 3:00-7:00 FT
WED: 9-2 SD 3-5 class
THURS:9-11 SD 11-1 class 1-5 SD
FRI: 9-1:30 SD 2-7 FT
SAT:8:45-1:30 FT
Then lets not forget Homework laundry and such.
I never have anytime to rest. I am so worn down. I am so excited to go to Denver at the end of the month simply because there will be two whole days in a row I don't have to be 2 place in one day and I'll be able to sleep in. Oye Vie.
I miss sleeping so much I could cry. Sleep is the best thing ever. I hope to be reunited with it mid January. (Reunited and it feels so good!)

No comments: