

Thus far this week has been a week of crappy bad ass days. Besides seeing Hedwig on Wednesday, I worked a million hours, today was the 24th day of me working without a day off, I had zero money, my cat knocked ice cold water on me at 4am, I sold so many damn Mamma Mia tickets I wanted the punch the next person that said Mamma Mia, I got a bit sick, They traded #3 In my top 5 favorite REAL players (Pretty) , and lots more I don't feel the need to post. But then.... Today was payday and wondrous things occurred! My mom won preview tics to the RENT movie and everyone who I wanted to go could, I at long last bought the F*R*I*E*N*D*S season 10 DVD and the Green Day DVD/CD Bullet in a Bible. So I feel like things are on the upswing! Hooray!
No comments:
Post a Comment