Thursday, November 10, 2005

Squash+Broadway=Good Times!!

Tonight Cynthia, Meredith, Megan, Lisa and I all took a trip to the land of Bountiful to see Sean in his play. Sean was awesome!!! As a gift we brought him a squash. It was a squash much like the pilgrams and Native Americans shared on a Thanksgiving long ago. We purched at a grocery store next to the theatre. The store was called Dicks's aparently he is a brother of Dan.

Squash a portrait.


Me and Sean after the play


Meredith and I with Squash


Me on the red carpet outside Sean's play.


Cynthia showing the squash some love.



PS I went to Art of Baking today to get a sandwich and who should be sitting right inside when I walk in? Half of Team REAL!!!!! Including The Novak!!! I paniced more than a little. I turned around walked out and called Meredith for advice. After reciving some I went back inside and proceeded to order my sandwich. Some of them were leaving so I only spoke to Tiger. It apears I was born without the calm gene. Thanks mom and dad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"As a gift we brought him a squash," this makes me miss you all so much! That line and Squash, A Portrait. Won't you ask Meredith why she never called me back, when I left her such a lovely and hilarious message on her phone? Ask, and then spell W-T-F just like that and look pissed.

Thanks Heidels. Sorry about Mamma Mia. I must say I don't miss the tickets part.

Love you,
m