Monday, November 21, 2005

RENT movie!!!!!!!



A whole gaggle of us went out to see the RENT movie today and.... It was sooooooo good!!! I loved it! The whole cast performed wonderfully!!! They all sounded fantastic, looked great, and acted just beautifully! Everyone was so great.
Adam made me remember why I love him so, Tracie was a great Joanne, her voice is beautiful, Anthony was perfect, Wilson was a beautiful Angel, Jesse, rocked as Collins, Idina was so funny and lovable her voice is out of control! Taye looked and sounded so good. And Rosario was a splendid Mimi! My only complaints are these, Roger really should not be on a rock in the middle of the dessert in "What You Own" he needs to be playing the guitar in "Your Eyes" and some of the transitions between scenes were not so great. But, I did definitely appreciate the Shoutouts to the RENTHEADS. Chips Anyone??

No comments: