Friday, November 11, 2005

Everything is beautiful at the Ballet...

Tonight Jenny and I attended the Aspen Santa Fe Ballet and is was so good!!! It was amazing, beautiful, lovely and sooo cool!


After the Ballet we were walking to the parking lot and I said how I enjoyed the fog because it reminds me of San Francisco. When crazy stranger dressed in full University of Utah regalia pipes in that he went there once and hated it because of the homeless people. (Um thanks.) We begain walking away while he countinued to shout things at us. So he then proceeds to go over and stand next to the door to get to the lot. (great and thanks again pal.) So I notice something is happening in the Salt Palace so we go over to give those doors a try and when we go inside the first thing we notice is the fabulous smell of food. (And mind you, we were very, very hungry.) So we hide behind a wall watching other people eat whilst we starve. So finally we decided we should walk through and see if anyone notices we clearly do not belong at this event, which judging by the signs I had dertemined was a Novell event. Well half way through Dan B from UT food services asks us if we want beer or wine. So Jenny takes some wine and we then ask Dan B if he thinks anyone would notice if we ate some food he said no so we did. And let me say it was some good food. I belive the theme to be "Food of the World" because they had sushi and springrolls, pizza and pasta, chps and salsa etc... Speical thanks goes to Novell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This thanksgiving I am thankful for Dan B.