Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Things I am oh so Thankful for this Thanksgiving Day....

The RENT movie! Seriously, I love the play when I see it and I am loving the movie. Pure Joy!

Kermit, I can't get enough of those Target commercials with him.

My Cats!




And all my friends!! I love you all dearly!
Jenny, I've known you since 2nd grade and we have not killed each other, that must mean something!
Brian I don't think anyone will watch/love RENT with me as much as you will. I love that. Hi Baby!
Barb, You always listen to me even if I am saying the same thing for the billionth time, thanks.
Claw, you are the kindest person ever. You always have something nice to say.
Nat, You are funny and so sweet! You are so funny in our movies!
Megan, me and you can hang out for hours doing nothing and not tire of each other. I will miss you!!!
Derek,I love dinner with you! Lets go!!
Meredith, I love going on dates with you, be it movie dates, shopping dates, soccer dates or whatever. We are a supercouple! You are a catch!
Em, I miss our ma na ja movies!! I miss you! (Clearly I have no idea how to spell Ma na ja....)
And everybody else...You know who you are and I love all of you!!!! I know I can be difficult so thanks team!!!! I am so thankful for all of you!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heidi I was simply writing to confer (how the fuck do you spell that), that yes, I am a fantastic friend, I should really get paid for this.

And also, I am nursing a certain breed of crush you need to know about. Will discuss in the morrow with the Hedwig.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, you're so sweet. Thanks darlin'!