Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Farewell Emily....

Dearest Emily, You have left Arttix, and as of tomorrow you will have left the city. I wish you much happiness. Selling tics just won't be the same if I don't have to wait 15 min for you to get there to let us in. I will miss our threesomes at the movies. And hearing all your stories. And I will miss you! Much Love, Heidi
PS I have no pic of you to post, so I did a search for "Emily" and this is what I found. I hope your everyday is just like this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heidels this picture is REALLY SCARY and I hope it bears no resemblance to my road trip/move to Cali. Thanks, though, for the fond farewell! I will miss you lots and I'm sorry we never got in another ArtTix Bitches Naked Sex Party before I left. Mix some tapes and get in the car with Meredith and Derek and DRIVE DOWN TO VISIT ME! SOON!

I love you!
m