Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"Don't even think I'm not going to blog about the fact you are a douchbag"

OK. So I'm totally into making lists lately. And since Brian already stole some of my Sundance thunder, I decided to do my Sundance posts list style. Here we go:

TOP 5 DOUCHIEST CELEBS

5-Denise Richards
For starters, why are you even here? Have you even done a movie since Wild Things? There was that one time you were on F*R*I*E*N*D*S, but you sucked on that, you realty show is way lame, so why again, are you so much better then everyone? Word on the street is that you have a movie and slamdance. So maybe you should just stay at the top of Main street in the Slamdance headquarters.
I do however quite enjoy this awesome photo I took of her. With a funsaver mind you.

4-Ashton Kutcher
Your TV show sucked. You movie here at Sundance? Not so good, and your "accent" in the movie even worse. Some people say you are the king of the Douchbags. You have a nice body but well lets face you are pretty much famous for who you married. Even the paps said your photo wasn't worth anything with Demi. So when two people ares standing 10 feet away ask you to take a pic, and your response is "I've really got to get in the car" That makes you a huge Douchbag. (I took this photo too)


3-Jamie Lynn Sigler
As they say in Forgetting Sarah Marshall "The Sopranos is over! Find a new show" You are a brat. I douchie little brat. So here I am having a nice conversation with my future husband Ben Lyons, and you bust up push me out of the way, to then make fun of me. What the fuck is your problem. Also, I heard you sucked when you were in Beauty and the Beast. She may look friendly, but she is very rude. So now as Brian has found has celeb arch rival in Cruz Beckham, I have found mine in Jamie Lynn Sigler. Watch it Princess.


2-John Cleese
Whoa. You are a crazy dude. An angry, mean, crazy, British dude.
When someone asks you for a picture the correct response is not "Is this how its going to be all week?" And guess what I have never seen a whole Monty Python movie. And Spamalot? Not that funny. Look he even gives dirty looks to monkeys.


1-Anthony Kiedis (Front man for Red Hot Chili Peppers)
I have ALWAYS hated your band. The music is awful. Almost painful, no wait, not almost, IT IS. As it turns out you are the prince of all things douchbaggery. What is your deal man? Really? You are super ugly, incredibly short, and you hair is gross. You are far from being cool. Ok folks here is what happens. Hiba, Pinky & I are walking up the street Anthony Kedis walks by, Pinky says "Anthony can I grab a pic with you?" Anthony Kiedis then does the following:
Puts his hands together like he is praying and says "Thanks" He then gives us the thumbs up and says "But no thanks". We all just stood there like WTF dude.

Honorable mentions go to Pierce (I won't even take a pic with a child)Brosnan and Carlos from desperate Housewives who said "No Thanks" when Pinky asked him for a photo.
Douchbags.
I'll post a new list tomorrow. Stay tuned.

5 comments:

Ramsey said...

I hate Denise Richards! Every time I see Charlie Sheen I think, no wonder you divorced her.

Thanks for the fantastic list! I love knowing who's the biggest douche in Hollywood :)

Foster Farm said...

Your to funny

Spenc said...

You are hilarious!

And btw... what's a Pinky?

Heidi said...

Pinky is a person. She is my friend. :)

Pinky Lovejoy-Coogan said...

I'm a Pinky! :) And I wholeheartedly concur with your list of douchebags. Should our other nemesis make the list? Oh, wait. I don't want to speak his name.