Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment
8 Favorite TV shows
1. FRIENDS (always and forever!)
2. Sex & The City (second best show ever!)
3. The Hills (I love it. I just do.)
4. Paranormal State("Its not the house that's Haunted...Its her.")
7. John & Kate Plus 8("I don't know why her did that.")
8. E! news (Really, there is not much good TV on these days. Not like
there used to be.)
8 Things I did yesterday
1. Woke up on the couch
2. Read magazines & drank tea(In style/Glamour Aveda tea)
3. Had lunch with my supermodel friend Dawn. (Shes moving to LA)
4. Burnt the crap out of my mouth on a fry.(WTF Squatters!)
5. Bought a plaid shirt
6. Tried to teach my mom how to use facebook.(Don't try that a home.)
7. Watched my Boyfriend win his Golden Globe
8. Stayed up way to late watching Oceans 12(Witch was very stupid since I own it)
8 Things I look forward to
1. Sundance!(3 days Bitches!)
2. Barack & Roll Jan 20!(8 days Bitched!)
3. Soccer Season to start (I'm so board...)
4. Warm weather. (For the love of God, no more snow)
5. When I get my ear problem fixed. (I'm slowing losing my mind...)
6. When I get my teeth fixed. (They hurt real bad.)
7. Starting Yoga again
8. My upcoming 4 day work week, four day weekend, then four day work week again!
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. The Dodo
2. Porcupine
3. PF Changs
4. Carluccis
5. Red Rock
6. Au Natural
7. Red Butte
8. Diva's
8 Things on my wish-list
1. A Million Dollars
2. A trip to San Francisco
3. Brody Jenner
4. Victoria Beckham Jeans
5. Stella McCartney shoes
6. A South African Safari (I will see a real lion, not in a cage before I die.)
7. A Lauren Conrad dress.
8. Everyone to stop hurting animals.
8 People I tag
1.Hiba
2.Brian
3.Rachel
4.Jessica
5.Doug
6.Spencer
7.Jeremiah
8.Ramsey
1 comment:
jeez woman!!
did you tag me?
Post a Comment