5-Monique
She was such a sweetheart. For the moment we approached her she was very warm and friendly called us all baby. Chated for a bit and she didn't make us feel rushed at all when taking the pic.

4-Christie Brinkley
Besides the fact she is stunningly beautiful, she is incredibly sweet! Asked us our names, took pics, and remembered our names later when we saw her. Love her! Only flaw? The fur.

3-Deidre Hall
Not only was Deidre very nice but her people were as well. They say us standing by her and asked if we wanted to take a picture with her. She was very polite and extremely beautiful. Later when I was talking to Jerry Pinacoli from Extra she came up to say hello to him, then apologised for interrupting us.

2-Bill Hader After spending a large portion of our time at Sundance trying to find Bill,(I love Love LOVE Forgetting Sarah Marshall) when we found him doing an interview on a balcony with Ben Lyons, it was an extra special treat. He was so awesome! He saw as looking up at him and waved down, we asked him if he would take a pic when he came down. He was so cool! We talked with him and Ben for awhile. He made jokes that we should climb up the balcony to get to him and he was really nice when he came down and we got our picture.

1-Ben Lyons
My new boyfriend gets the number one spot because I have met him twice in the past two years and both time he is incredibly sweet and charming. When we saw him this year, he was starting to get on the phone and stopped to talk to us. We talked to him for a few mins had some jokety jokes, asked our names again and it was totally wonderful until my arch rival JLS showed up. When we saw him again later and chatted he finished it up with a "Nice to see you again!" Classy. I love him I think he is great. (I may or may not have told him that I've spent the past year telling everyone how cute and nice he is.)

Honorable mentions go to Jim, Ewan, and Robin for being hugely famous, but still managing to have virtually no entourage. And they were all very friendly and totally willing to take pics!
1 comment:
"Are you sure you want to wait? This interview might be kind of long. I'm going to talk about my change from boyhood to manhood. Then from manhood to womanhood. And then back to manhood"
hahaha love him.
Post a Comment