Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I ran down the street for Kristen F#&king Stewart!?!

Each year at Sundance there are always a few celebs that no one really cares about. But this year there was 5 that everyone seemed to care about and I just thought. eh.
Here they are:

5-Mariah Cary/Nick Cannon
WTF. Why on earth are either of you trying to do independent films. I don't believe that either of you can act at all. I will admit Megan and I may have ran up main street with a bunch of paps once to chase Mariah but I really blame this one the crowd mentality. Can someone please explain to me why Mariah needs like 4 body guards? You are at a Independent Film Festival not the Grammys. There is probably not going to be a fight between 50 cent, Kayne & TI. Besides Kayne wasn't even there.




4-Michael Cera
OK, I know everyone thinks this kid is like the best thing ever, and don't get me wrong I liked his movies, but homeboy plays the same role in every movie. EVERY MOVIE. SO whats the big deal?

3-John Kazinski
I care so little about this star I'm not even going to look up the correct way to spell his name. I realize there is going to be a collective gasp when I say the following statement so brace yourselves, I don't get "The Office". I even work in an office and I don't get it. And i effing hate the whole Jim & Pam thing. I don't think this Jim fellow is hot either, like my friends that all have to panic when we walk past the Gap and see the giant photo of this dude wearing the turtle neck.

2-Kevin Bacon
First up, this guy is scary looking. Totally terrifying. Second, I can't think of a movie he has even been in since Mystic River and that was in 2003 . Yet every time I saw him, he was getting chased by a pap, autograph hound or fan. WTF


1-Kristen Stewart
Let me start by saying two things: One I thought Twilight was one of the worst movies ever made, and two this girls name is not actually Bella. Every time I saw this girl which was like every 20 mins, some girl was freaking out going "OH MY GOD!!! ITS BELLA!!!!" No, Its not Bella, for Bella is not real, and no a relationship with a vampire is not going to work out. Sorry ladies. There was even a time when out of nowhere all the paps took off in a frantic run down main st. "Its got to be someone good I shouted as I ran my ass half way down main street. When I got to the destination who was everyone waiting for? Kirsten effing Stewart.

PS If you want some movie reviews on the movies i saw, head on over to Hiba's blog...

4 comments:

Hiba said...

Let's not advertise my movie reviews. As they kind of suck :p

Brian said...

Thank you for having Kristen Stewart as your number one. I think she is my new Cruz Beckham.

And you don't get John Krazinski b/c you've never seen The Office. I didn't get him either at first. Give it time, you'll succumb. They alllll do....

Heidi said...

I have seen the office. I still don't get it. I get Steve Carrel, but thats it...

Ramsey said...

LOL! I don't like The Office either! I also hate when people say you just don't get it because you've never worked in an office. I've worked in offices, I get the jokes, I just don't think they're funny.