Avril Lavigne

Now I know Avrail has never really been a fashion plate, but this look is ridiculous! Her hair! The shorts! The tights! Stripes, plaid, polka dots. Its all so overwhelming. I'm not sure where to look. What is she thinking? The worst part is, I think this was for a photo shoot or something and a stylist dressed her up like that. Never would I let someone dress me taht way. Never.
Christine Ricci

I have one major problem with this outfit. The coat. What exactly is going on there? Why so shiny? Her bangs are weird too. I don't really like her glasses either, plus shes inside, so I don't really think it is bright enough to need them anyhow. I hate when people rock sunglasses in buildings. Is she high? Maybe that's why shes need them. At least the flowers are pretty.
Jessica Simpson

I know a lot of people have blogged about this atrocity but wow. So many problems. Those pants are awful. The whole thing is s giant mess. But my biggest problem? Jessica has got huge knockers, so why in Gods name would she think its acceptable to not wear a bra! Especially in public. She looks like a toal diaster. Poor Tony.
Satan and His Mistress

You all know about my disdain for Angie & Brad, but her dresses lately. WTF. All shapeless bags. And its so long! Its called a taylor Ang, I think you can afford one. Its creepy and gross. Plus she is to skinny. Maybe that is why all clothing looks like crap on her. Did you happen to catch the the interviews with them on E? Awkward 5000. Boo. Boo on her.
Jennifer Aniston

I do think Jen looks completely adorable, I realize it probably only like 65 degrees and the thermal and boots probably aren't necessary but she still looks great. Suck it Angie. Her clothes fit.
2 comments:
Angie Jolie wore it backward!
Hasn’t Angie been wearing this damn dress to like 10 awards shows? She was probably viked out anyways and was lucky to get anything on.
I read that she wore that dress backwards to be more "stylish"..she doesn't know anything about style, she is just plain creepy!
Post a Comment