Monday, October 26, 2009

Skate-a-Thon!!

Holy cow. What a weekend! I had so much fun, but now here at work, I look and feel like swamp! Saturday was a crazy busy day that started out selling some KB5 at the Costco. After a CRAZY take down in which we literally threw t-shirts in carts then dumped them into cars along with mannequins and signs. My pal Izzy and I looked like some sad comic duo trying to get the stuff out of Costco while dumping it everywhere. We even dropped one mannequin in a muddy puddle. Opps. Then it was straight to the game where I watched my boys school Colorado and got ourselves a playoff spot and the Rocky Mountain Cup!

That's the way to do it boys!
(my boss is a rock star!)
That was followed by a night out with some of my girls and my boys. Then a crazy after party till 4 in the morning!

Sunday was the skate-a-thon. What a blast! I am covered from head to toe in bruises and scrapes, but after a night of skating, lazar tag and relays through a bouncy house, you are bound to end up a little scraped.

It doesn't help when a 6'3" 236 pound goalkeeper thinks a fair method of warfare in lazer tag is to tackle you to the ground and a 6'4" 210 pound defender slams you against the wall a proceeds to hit your gun out of your hand and into your face.(thanks guys)

All in all it was a really great event. I even got to meet baby Shia for the first time! What a beautiful baby! Plus I turned out to be awesome at the skating. The relay was just like a real life episode of Real World Road Rules Challenge. Totally fun and completely hilarious to watch.
Everyone had great costumes too! Robbie look like he just walked off a movie set and into the skate rink.

It was great fun to see Seth, and I made a couple of new friends the weekend which is always a plus. :)

Afterwards the party headed back to the house for some hanging out and about 30 rounds of flip cup. (I totally thought of your Brian). What a crazy fun weekend. I must say as much as I feel and look like hell today, I think it was worth it!

1 comment:

lavitadajessica said...

Looks like a blast! :)