Friday, October 23, 2009

Workin' at the Costco (sung to the tune of "At the Carwash")

So this guy,

Is my friend Kyle. He has a clothing line called KB5.
The shirts look like this: and this:

Don't judge the models they are soccer players not models. They are awesome dudes and I adore them. :)
(there is girl and kids tees too, but I can't find pics..)
Recently he got his line into
...which means you have to do some roadshows to sell your product. And the good news is, I got hired to help sell them! Yeah! As I'm sure you know, I am desperate for some cash, so if you need to find me the next few weekends I'll be at one of the many Costco's across Utah. Yesterday was my first day and we had a lot of fun. Kyle came out to sign the tees for a few hours and once the kids league got word that he was out there, TONS of kids showed up straight from their practice to buy some tees. It was crazy but so much fun! Kids love Kyle, and he was very obliging signing tees, soccer balls, hats, Ipods, kid's arms, whatever they wanted. Lots of starstruck adults came out and a few lovestruck girls as well. And while it was a little weird being the one taking the pics and not asking for them (ha ha) I had such a great time. Only problem is the lighting at Costco is horrible and makes you feel like your eyes are burning out of your head. No joke. I don't know how people work there full time! I've got a crazy busy weekend ahead and it makes me happy. I forgot how much I miss being busy. I'm working at Costco tonight, then again tomorrow then straight to the REAL game then out on the town with Mayra. Then Sunday Costco again and then the charity Skate-a-thon! Its going to be so crazy busy! Really I'm excited though! As soon as the KB5 website launches, I'll post the link. I hope everyone has a great weekend, and please cross your fingers that my boys make it to the playoffs this weekend! YIKES!

3 comments:

Brian said...

He needs a haircut.

Yesterday.

Heidi said...

It is his trademark. People love it!

Ramsey said...

I think he's hot. I'm glad you're staying busy. I keep meaning to call you but knowing you're busy keeps my guilt at bay. :) haha, I promise I'll call you soon though!