It is important that you know that if you EVER insult any of my friends in any fashion including Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, etc... You will quickly become a future X-boyfriend. My friends are way to important to me to put up with that. Because you see, future boyfriend, when you dump me and call me, shady, dishonest or slutty, they will be the ones there when I cry. When you dump all my stuff on the porch and say its over between us they will be the one to run up to your porch and pick it up. They will cry with me, they will hug me, and they will do all they can to make me feel better. And when I get back together with you, and forget the importance of what it means to be a best friend, they will still be there for me. So future boyfriend, while I may get mad, yell and call my friends names, you are NEVER allowed to do this. Because I have history with my best friends and we can survive the drama, the name calling and the fighting. But it is totalluy uncalled for you to tell them to "Grow up" or the similar. I may love you, but I love my friends too. There is enough of me to go around. Boys come and go but good friends stand by you for a lifetime. So watch yourself boyfriend, because you are not irreplacable. But my friends are.
-Me
No comments:
Post a Comment