Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Casino Night!

So, I'm a bit behind, but a few weeks ago was the G.O.A.L.S Casino night. It was the 2ND year for this great event, and we had a lot of fun. The theme was Margarita ville so we dressed in our best island attire and headed down to the Raddison Hotel. We ate dinner, (they had a mashed potatoes bar!) and watched the USMNT game. We danced, played some black jack then watched a raffle that was totally set up so the players and WAGs won all the good prizes. Yes Mayra and I were a bit bitter.(Not about our WAG status, but about not winning any prizes, don't think I don't know where you were ging to go with that...) It was great catching up with Jade, Dunny and Jack Stewart who decided to attend the event. Can't wait till next year! Next up is G.O.A.L.S. 1970's themed skate-a-thon this Sunday! Its going to be a blast!

No comments: