Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloweenie

Normally I am all amped up for Halloween, but sadly this year I have felt sort of wah wah about the whole thing. I've pretty much had my costume since June, but I just don't feel to excited for the whole thing. My original plans were scraped a bit back due to conflicts of interest. So that left me feeling a bit blue.
Amywoo, tonight I'm heading out with Jenny and Melissa to a party then I think I'm going to swing by Bliss and visit Mayra at work for awhile. Tonight, I shall be dressed as a boxer. I know , I know its a total cop out costume much like a pirate or cowgirl


or even wrapping a white sheet around you and calling it a costume , but what do I know about that anyhow.
Tomorrow is the playoff game and I am sooooo nervous! I totally believe in my boys but still, yikes! This is a huge game! After that Mayra and I are meeting up for dinner them we are headed out on the town, and I will be dressed like a flapper. ( I know how clever of me.) I'm sure we will meet up with the boys at some point, so its bound to be a fun night. Plus I totally feel Mayra and I can make any situation a fun one.
To help get everyone in the Halloween spirit I've found some funny pictures. Please to enjoy the following:










HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!!! HAVE A SAFE AND FUN WEEKEND!

No comments: