Hollywood
I LOVE LA. I know I'm in the minority, but I do. I miss this place like crazy. The food, beaches, warm weather, fashion...and of course the celebs. Le sigh.

Paris.
I will go to Paris one day. I will see all the fashion houses & the Eiffel tower. I will eat pastries. I will kiss a dirty French boy. Done and done.

Cape Town, South Africa.
Since I read Cry The Beloved Country in high school I have wanted to visit South Africa. I will go on a safari and see a lion in the wild before I die.

New York.
Its been almost 12 years now since I've been to the Big Apple. I think its high time I make the trip again. (Seeing as I know like 20 people that live there you would think I'd take advantage of this...)

San Francisco
One of my greatest loves. I miss the fog and trolley cars so much, it physically hurts sometimes.

1 comment:
San Fransisco is one of my favorite places!
Post a Comment