I've been really lame about uploading photos. But seeing as I am trapped at home due to my car breaking down, I had some time. So here is a Fraggle update:
He is getting so big! He says some words now! He will be two in March! Where has the time gone?!?!
To celebrate him getting big Trixi & I pulled out all the stops and took him to the moon.

Then we swung by Mars.

A couple weeks later we took him to see Santa.
Rowan before Santa:
Rowan during Santa:

Rowan after Santa:

No, he is not passed out, just mad at me for the whole Santa trainwreck. Sorry Roro.
He is getting so big! He says some words now! He will be two in March! Where has the time gone?!?!
To celebrate him getting big Trixi & I pulled out all the stops and took him to the moon.
Then we swung by Mars.
A couple weeks later we took him to see Santa.
Rowan before Santa:
Rowan after Santa:
No, he is not passed out, just mad at me for the whole Santa trainwreck. Sorry Roro.
No comments:
Post a Comment