Friday, December 30, 2011

Wrap It Up (Part Two)

It continues...



Every hilarious side splitting moment spent with the BFF.


And Real Games. You know I love those games.


The trip to LA with my mom in February.
Spencer and Scottie's visit. Also known as "The Best Week Ever."
Dinners at Dodo & shopping with this fabulous girl.
The love I felt at mt birthday lunch.
Every class/moment spent with this amazing teacher. I owe her more then she will ever know.
Raw Couture, my schools fashion show. Tears, laughs, and so much more went into this train wreck. There is no way I could of got through it without Kaya & Brittany. What a learning experience.
All the time spent at Sundance with this awesome girl, plus the windiest day of our life.
See these girls? Hallie & Bethany. They are remarkable, strong amazing woman. I adore them.
Ringing in the New Year with these two friends. Allison was so amazing this year. She stuck by me in a really awful situation and showed me what true, loyalty in friendship means
You didn't think I'd forget these did you? What would 2011 be without James Franco?



Unbearable. It would of been unbearable.

No comments: