Thursday, December 22, 2011

Oh The Weather Outside Is Weather

Well friends, it happened. We finally got snow! Now, as you know I hate snow. But, winter has felt a little awkward this year without it. It came and went slowly and will probably be all melted by 5:00 today, but it did happen.
Yesterday, Mayra and I went on a little freezing, snowy venture to the Gateway where we bought these awesome hats:

Mayra went a little more snowboard fashion (I picked it out) and I opted to go a little more woodland creature.
We also did about a 4 minute walk around temple square before they shut the lights out on us. Wah wah.

Remember how I've been searching for Eggplant colored jeans? You don't? Well I have been. So far I've only been able to find them at Nordstrom and they were $160. That's a lot for purple jeans. Well last night I finally found some! At...wait for it...Pac Sun. Random, I know. but they fit just as well if not better then the Nordstrom ones, and were way more reasonably priced! I also have to say the Pac Sun staff provided some of the best customer service I have experienced in a LONG time. Every person there was friendly and helpful. Even though it was late and I'm sure they'd had a long day. So big ups to Pac Sun!
*We also bought out hats there. Just in case you cared.

No comments: