3-The Muppet Christmas Carol
"Mother always taught me: "Never eat singing food.""

I love anything with Kermit, but this version of this over told story is my favorite.
The songs are perfect, the Muppets are adorable and it always makes me laugh and cry.
2-National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
"I don't know what to say, except it's Christmas and we're all in misery."

I have loved this movie since I was little. I have watched it over and over and I always laugh like I am seeing the jokes for the first time. Once when I was little my cousins and I even made up a play featuring scenes from this movie. To me this movie is classic holiday fun.
1-Love Actually
"But you know, the thing about romance is... people only get together right at the very end."

How could I not make this number one? This movie kills me every time. I cry every time I watch it. Its beautiful in so many ways. It has the perfect cast. I make a point of watching it every year around Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment