Thursday, December 29, 2011

Wrap It Up (Part One)

What a year 2011 has been. Its honestly been one of the hardest years of my entire life. Between losing Phebee in April, working at a job that made me miserable for 6 months, car problems, a job I really liked working at closing, an ER visit and realizing you thought someone who was a good friend was really a horrible person, some days it all seemed like to much to handle. But somehow I made it and now I am welcoming 2012 with open arms. That's not to say 2011 didn't have its good moments. So I wanted to share some. Here they are! In no logical order whatsoever.

The addition of Max. My furry, cuddly, totally lovey bug.



The only good thing I got out of Nordstrom: Two amazing friendships with Kate (in the lavender) and Jen (in the stripes)





This little teeny tiny entering my life thanks to Jenny. What a love my Mrazzy is.




I had a hummingbird I saved sitting on my finger. This still amazes me to this day.




Days at the spa spent with these two crazy kids. Kate & Will. (Yep those are their names) Also known as Princess & Monkey.




Watching this BEAUTIFUL girl who I've known since she was a mini graduate high school. Here she is with her "moms" so proud.




Being a bridesmaid in Jessica's wedding.





Fraggle turning one!

No comments: