1-Its on at 10:00pm Utah time so its on early enough that I'm still awake!

2-Brody's on it. And I love him. But honestly, You could make a show where Brody, Frankie, and Taylor (aka Sleazy T) just eat meals and I'd still love it. I think the best part may have been when Frankie looks up and says: "I just don't see why you need another friend." Ahhh. so cute.

3-There was actually a scene where some ridiculous homo complains about the fact The show isn't more like The Hills, that the Bro Mansion isn't nice enough, and that he hasn't seen Lauren Conrad yet. He then announces, to Brody, that he wishes Brody and Lauren would get back together, then he decides to leave the show.

4-The challenges are awesomely ridiculous. Get girls to come to a lingerie party! Make a toast for Brody! Fun. Fun. Fun. I'm putting my money on the fluffy haired white dude to win the whole thing.

5-The eliminations are done from a hot tub! Brody has no shirt! And they showed him going into the hot tub not only in slow motion, but also from like 17 different angles. It was like watching the sun rise while angels sing. Honestly. It was that beautiful.

Then came The City. I am sad to report, after watching two episodes, Its no good! Why you ask?
1-Olivia. I hate her. And not in a Spencer Pratt love to hate way. Nope I pretty much just hate her. Shes vapid. Shes a completely useless bitch. She makes me feel like I'm watching Gossip Girl.(I HATE Gossip Girl) I also hate her voice. I'm pretty sure she snorts coke.I'll give you the fact that she is pretty and rich, but really, so are a lot of people. Their names are Lauren Conrad, Brody Jenner, Kim Kardashain, Jeremy Roloff. I'd rather be watching their shows.

2-The love interest. He is Justin Bobby with a Australian accent. Hes not nearly as entertaining, but he is just as much a douche bag. Plus he rocks loose flannel like JB. Gross.

3-Why does no one on this show do their hair? Its all long and stringy. Literally every single girl, and a couple of the dudes all have gross hair. They all wear little butterfly clips. Whats up with that? It is not 1992. There was a scene, where every single person looked like they hadn't bathed. Yuck. The only one who seemed to like Shampoo was Olivia, but she wore butterfly clips, so its all a moo point anyway. Yep Moo point. It doesn't matter, its like the cows opinion.
(Yeah for F*R*I*E*N*D*S)

4-I don't really like New York. And I really don't like they way anyone on this show dresses. Especially Whitney. She looks like a fool. But then again I've never been fond of Whitney's style. Who the hell wears a yellow romper thing to their first day? its completely absurd.

I mean you all saw what she wore to the after show right? Oh you forgot? Here is a reminder:

Home girl is crazy. Crazy! CRAZY!
5-Its kinda boring. Scratch that very boring. So damn boring I decided to read Us Weekly during the episode. Lets hope MTV can step it up by next week. Oh and here's another stellar Whitney outfit for you. Really? This was your choice? Did you just wake up and go: "I think 80s purple zebra will be my look today?"

So to some it up they should of just shown us re-runs of The Hills, and I want to be Brody Jenner's Hoe. Oops I mean Bro.
1 comment:
I will be Frankie Delgado's Ho/Bro as well. Then we can all sit around and NOT watch The City.
Post a Comment