
Dear MTV,
I realize that "The Hills" is considered scripted reality or whatever, (Sorry Lauren) but this week you went to far. OK I get you have to fit The Stupid Speidi wedding in but some continuity would be nice!

First we all know Whitney went to New York awhile ago, because MTV, you have been shoving previews for "The City" down our throats for quite some time now.(By the way I am super excited for Bromance, thanks for the full hour of Brody) So we all know Whitney peaced out of LA quite sometime ago. So why did you feel the need to combine both stories into one episode? And how about that super awkward/completely forced conversation where Audrina tells Lauren and Lo that Spencer and Heidi are missing. WTF was that MTV? We all know Audrina is not just going to bring that up out of nowhere.
Secondly MTV, and what I consider your biggest fail, in every photo of Heidi and Spencer at their wedding and in the stupid little wedding video you show them watching, Heidi's nails are a light pink color. But the whole time you have Spedi "in Mexico", before and after the wedding, Heidi's nails are a bright coral pink! So are you trying to tell me MTV, the home girl got her nails done twice just in the time she is in Mexico? That ridiculous! And are you seriously not going to film the wedding with your own cameras? Did you camera crew just decided to have a snack while the nuptials are being performed. Unacceptable. Here is your proof: First photos from US Weekly taken on the supposed wedding day: (Please note this nail polish is the same color as it is in the wedding video)


And here is a pic from Mondays episode where Heidi and Spencer are supposedly in Mexico, for their wedding, watching their wedding video.

Nice try, MTV. Nice try. Your fans may be stupid enough to pay a million dollars for your DVDs and watch every spin off you send our way, but we are not dumb enough to fall for this. This won't do MTV!! It just won't do!
There are like 40 other inconsistencies, but I think the nail polish is enough.
Thank you for your time, and I will expect this to not happen again.
Your Friend,
Heidi
2 comments:
I am so sick of all the Speidi garbage! But I will forever love the Hills..maybe once Bromance starts I will find a new love. I love how heated you get about it! We need to have a nice chat. I miss you!
You would think they would want to extend The Hills and just go ahead and make another episode out of just the wedding, that would make them more money.
And yes, I agree, Bring on Bromance! Give me some Frankie!
Post a Comment