Its funny when someone texts you and announces they are in town and they want you to come get them ASAP. Not like funny haha, more like what the fuck I'm not ready for this I didn't wash my hair today and my house looks like a train wreck funny. But I got to see someone I adore, so that made me happy. Its amazing how I was in an absolute panic up until the moment I saw him then it was just like total peace and calm when I finally saw him. Very blissful. Almost like a spa. I feel we mesh well. I only wish I could of seen him longer.
In other surprise news, has anyone seen the pics of Ms. Aniston on the cover of the new GQ. Damn! She is naked! Don't get me wrong home girl looks good, buts shes wearing nothing but I tie! I'm going to feel like a perv when I buy it. Seriously like full on naked! So naked I do not feel comfortable posting it on my blog here at work based on the fact that if anyone sees it they might mistake it for porn.
So here is a super cute pic of her with a dog.:
1 comment:
I'm so happy for you! There's nothing better than spending time with someone who helps you feel relaxed. :)
Post a Comment