Monday, December 29, 2008

One down one to go.

For Christmas my family and I decided not to exchange presents, but they surprised me and bought me a Vacuum! This is very exciting for with the 3 furry monsters that I live with I was in desperate need of a working vacuum, So this was a splendid gift. We named it Zach Roloff. After much explaining to my father that I did not need/want objects for Christmas, he finally agreed to pay for me to get my hair done. Yeah! So that happened Saturday. Anywho, Christmas came and went, with a few tears as always. I ate some food, saw Marley and Me, dealt with my family, played some bored games, just the usual stuff. All in all, pretty glad Christmas is over,now we just have to get through New Years. Yikes.

The one thing I greatly enjoy about the holiday season is when all my friends come to town for a visit!

After much drama, and 750 dollar plane ticket, Jessica finally arrived. On Friday night we all headed out to a swell dinner at the Dodo. The roads were a horrible icy mess, but we all made it safely and I think its safe to say we all enjoyed ourselves a great deal.




Sunday, Derek, Hiba, and myself headed over to Diva's cupcakes & coffee for some tea and snacks. I always love catching up with Derek! We have the best talks.


* You can see the new do in the Derek photo.

2 comments:

Hiba said...

Did you really call me a fury beast?!

Megan said...

You look so hot!! I love the new hair, it's gorgeous. And I miss Derek, he was fun.