
Christmas is almost here, and I am sad to say I have not even felt the tiniest twinge of the Christmas spirit. I just keep hoping that every time I go to sleep I'll wake up and it will be March. I even tried to watch Love Actually and that just made me sob like a child.
We went and took our third annual Santa photo. That's always a treat. Standing in line for an hour with all of the Utah trash however was not a treat. I was also tricked into spending 12 American dollars on this stupid thing called Mr Fuzzy. But trust me, if you would of seen in jump from cup to cup you would of bought it too. I went to the Matt Nathanson show Friday night. It was a great show. I'll put up some pics and video later.
No comments:
Post a Comment